This is personal page to index the ebooks download, enjoy it.
Programming Erlang - Software for Concurrent World
Oh no! Not another programming language! Do I have to learn yet another one? Aren’t there enough already?
I can understand your reaction. There are loads of programming languages, so why should you learn another?
Here are five reasons why you should learn Erlang:
• You want to write programs that run faster when you run them on a multicore computer.
• You want to write fault-tolerant applications that can be modified without taking them out of service.
• You’ve heard about “functional programming” and you’re wondering whether the techniques really work.
• You want to use a language that has been battle tested in real large-scale industrial products that has great libraries and an active user community.
• You don’t want to wear your fingers out by typing lots of lines of code.
From Wikipedia: An e-book (also: eBook, ebook), sometimes called an electronic book, is an electronic (or digital) equivalent of a conventional printed book. The term has occasionally been used ambiguously to refer to either an individual work in a digital format, or a hardware device used to read books in digital format, more specifically called an e-book device or e-book reader. E-books are an emerging and rapidly changing technology, that can branch to include other formats, such as online magazines, such as the Grantville Gazette, published by Baen's Books, or digital books designed to be listened to as audio books.
All rights reserved. All other trademarks appearing on on this site are the property of their respective owners. We don't store any files on this server, we just index the link from the other website.